WalkOn combines walking with fundraising, and adds a touch of competitive spirit, creating the ultimate reason for you to become more active, get in shape, and see the world around you.
- Support a charity team, raise money for your favorite causes, and give something back just by walking
- Get rewarded for every mile you walk, whether as part of your daily exercise or during endurance events
- Compete head-to-head with friends and colleagues, set goals for yourself, and push your boundaries
Whether you choose to join yourself or as a group it is easy to get involved with WalkOn.
Road to Redemption
Road to Redemption is the culmination of WalkOn’s initial campaign supporting injured soldiers. This large-scale endurance event is for those who have trained, prepared, and proven themselves worthy at WalkOn qualifying events throughout the year.
- 1000 miles from the northern most part of Alaska to the southern area Redemption Bay.
- Consists of a series of challenges, in partnership with leading military charities, staged along the route.
The Road to Redemption will not be easy, but it will definitely be worth it.
MyInnerLimits is a web portal for the adventurous and those who wish to push their own boundaries. Although currently under construction, when completed it will provide all the resources needed for anyone wanting to undertake an adventurous project of their own.
- A library of knowledge for each adventure category.
- Online training materials in partnership with existing major centers of knowledge.
- Project management software focusing on the simple but effective management of adventure projects.
We are supporting the establishment of the Arete (means be what you can be) Insitute to foster an environment that motivates, supports and recognizes all who strive to be all they can be.